Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Still Curvy

I'm sure you guys are anxiously awaiting the results from my first week at the "curvy "place. I don't think I mentioned that I also have a membership at the 24 houry place. I meet a friend there 3 nights a week to do my cardio. Curvy's is where I'm doing strength training. So this week I got in a total of 5 workouts. My big news is - 4 pounds!

I met a woman today who has been going to the "curvy" place for 4 years and her magic number is 20 pounds and holding. I haven't had any mac cheese all week. I know I said I was going to sleep with Mac earlier this week when I mad at Earnest but I decided not to cheat.

All this sounds great doesn't it? Problem is the fricking 4 pounds is weight GAIN and so was the lady's 20 pounds. And don't even give me "the muscle weighs more fat thing". I can't possibly have built 4 pounds of muscle in the last week. And I'm not PMSing - because I'm post-pmsing forever which means the bloating is not going away in two or three days and at this point neither is the bitchiness! Grrrrrr.

No comments: